Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bento 3 Not so good




Again veggies and ranch dip.


The blue silicone cup holds green olives.


The right hand corner has 1/2 an orange, a stick of gum, and a Ritter Sport chocolate bar. After all, what is life without chocolate!


Main compartment holds A Taste of Thai something Pau flavor. This wasn't what I had meant to purchase. It was okay hot, but cold it was just a blob of noodles! I will not be repeating this, unless I get a proper Bento that is microwaveable or find a divider I can microwave in to fit this box, and most importantly have the peanut flavor I like!


I ended up buying a ham sandwich out of the vending machine!
The grape container is now my snack Bento. It is a fruit locker from Tupperware. I meant for everything to look like a fish. Hmmm, maybe close?
Again with the grapes as the body of the fish. The tail is made out of cherry yogurt pretzels. The top fin is made up of my two sticks of gum (this is two snacks). The bottom fin is a mini nutella spreader for the mustard.
Sun-dried tomatoes are the eye and a babybel on top of the blue pill-box that contains the Dijon mustard is the teeth.

No comments: