Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bento 6 Happy Bento



Tier to the left contains chicken Parmesan couscous salad.

Next are my vegetables. Grape tomatoes, cucumber slices, carrot sticks, and yellow bell pepper. Underneath the vegetables is one flat bread cracker.

Happy face is the hummus I made over the weekend. Carrots for eyes, tomato for nose, and yellow bell pepper slice for mouth.

Below the mouth is the ricotta cheese spread again. 1/2 a granny smith apple rounds out the healthy portion of lunch.

Lime gelatin, a yogurt Ritter Sport chocolate bar, and stick of gum end my lunch Bento.

The grape Bento is my snack Bento. Dried Apricots, one butterscotch candy, a strawberry cereal bar cut in half, vegetable chips, and two sticks of gum. Also, a mozzarella cheese stick is cut into. Again, I was going for a fish.

Hey, at least I made a happy face!

No comments: